Thursday, March 20, 2008

Corporate info

I have been made aware of the changes at my old company. Even though I am no longer there, I still feel deeply connected due to the time and effort I feel I put into the success of the company. Unfortunately, the most recent change is the dismissal of some of the managers that I recruited and saw grow into the positions they filled. It appears from the outside looking in that TNA is losing some of the luster that it once had. I am sure the company is still relatively successful but it appears to be at a huge cost.

TNA will miss Kevin and Nattalie.

I only wonder what company will be created with all the superstars that have departed from TNA...we have sales, operations, coaching, marketing, accounting. Good Luck to those that once worked for TNA.

No comments: